- BISHOP HILL'S TRAVELS & TIMES IN THE REGION
- The Katzi Indians
- Steamboats on the
- A Young Chinese
OF Wm. BARKER
S.G. - 1862 DIARY
- The diary of S.G. Hathaway
- The Royal Engineers of British Columbia
- The history, stories, and experiences of the Royal Engineers of B.C.
English words and phrases into Chinook Jargon!
- LAND ACT OF
- 1884 - 1899 Pre-emption documents of Isaac Saul, proprietor of
59 Mile House, and of Dog Creek. Also Thomas Saul, Antonette Felkner,
William Pinchbeck, and more!
- JOHN BOYD:
- Real miners certificates of John Boyd, proprietor of Cottonwood
DALLY: BC ARCHIVES
- Speaks in his diary that the road from Yale to Lytton is, "...probably
the most wonderful in the world".
W. ANDERSON: BC ARCHIVES
- Certificates and documents from 1864. Reports of gold quartz
left for Assay by his company Rising Sun Comp.